Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tina Cross, famous New Zealand singer.

Wow! I never heard that song before. It was Tina
Cross and Taisha, from the Lady Killers that came to Glenbrae school. Rooms 7, 8 and 9 were
so excited. Tina and Taisha sang a few songs and they wanted all of us to sing too. I loved the way they mixed the songs and I felt I wanted to be a singer. I heard Taisha say she had travelled around the world and had bought a guitar from New York. I wish I had a guitar. I've never travelled to New York. When Taisha sang, she had a good voice and she sang loudly. They practice every day and they ask themselves questions. Taisha and Tina sang a lot of songs. They are the best.

3 comments:

Miss Paton said...

Hi Room 7,

What an exciting day, having (Tina and Taisha) celebrities come and visit you. Did you get their autograph? Did you know that they were coming, or was it a big surprise? It would have been interesting listening to Tina and Taisha talk about their dreams and places that they have visited. Keep up the great work and remember to follow your dreams, you never know where they might take you.

From,

Miss Paton

p.s. I loved Nayan's writing especially the way he described his day, it has certainly built a picture in my head what it was like for you.

Miss Elia said...

Hi Nayan
I love the way your enthusiasm comes through by the way you have written your story. I really enjoyed reading your story about everything you learned from Tina and Taisha.

Edwina said...

Hi Tina and Taisha I hope you have fun sigging there and When you two came I Love When you were sigging at Glenbrae School have a nice day and have fun there thank you for coming to Glenbrae School.