Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fire officers


























Dear George,
Thank-you for having us at the Mt Wellington Fire Station.
Glenbrae School students are very lucky to be able to go over the fire station.
When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
From
James
Room 7












Dear George,
I am writing to you to say thank-you for letting us into the fire station.
I learnt everything about fire.

Yours Sincerely
Tualei (Year 6)












Dear George,
I am writing to say thank-you for having Glenbrae at the fire station.
I learnt that we should never hide under beds in a fire and never put oil on a flame.

Yours Sincerely
Lisiate (Year 5)

3 comments:

Miss Elia said...

Kia ora James, Lisiate & Tualei
I enjoyed your letters to George. It was a terrific visit, wasn't it. I liked the way you told George what you had learned. Well done.

Anetema and Ernie said...

Dear James, Lisaite and Tualei,
We liked reading your letters and looking at your photos because they told us all about your visit to the fire station. We want to go there!
From Anetema and Ernie.

Room 18 said...

Hey room 7,

That sounds like a lot of fun.I hope our school goes to the fire station.I really enjoyed reading your classes writing.
Keep up the good work.

From Chelsea.