Monday, September 20, 2010

Veronica's Musical Instruments Mix


WOW!!! It's been a very hard term this term. What I've been doing for the last few weeks is finishing some art. I have called it my 'Musical Mix Instruments'.
I tried to make it look 3D and I wanted it to stand out and look old.
I used four different pieces of paper so I could get it to look different from other room 7's artwork .I made the background with all sorts of textured and coloured papers. I hope you love my artwork.


By:Veronica

2 comments:

Glenbrae Room 7 said...

Hi Veronica,
I like how you have used limited colours in your art work. Your background textured papers are arranged in an interesting way.
I also think the comments you are making on other posts are very positive and thoughtful.
WELL DONE to you.
Mrs B

Online Klavier Lernen said...

promote creative development Conviven offers workshops in photography or painting and circus production again among many more.