Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glenbrae School Random Act of Kindness Makeover












Hi Everyone,
Here are three photos that I took today at school. This is the prep day for Glenbrae's makeover. We are so so so lucky that Tamaki Primary gifted this to us and we are so grateful to the Life Church for making it possible. It was astounding to see all the volunteers at school today, working hard to make Glenbrae School an even more wonderful place to learn. Everyone is welcome next Saturday, from 10 am to 2.pm, to celebrate our new look with us . Students were not allowed to be at Glenbrae today because of the dangerous machinery operating so I have posted these photos on Room 7's behalf.
They will write their responses next week.
Mrs Boyer

2 comments:

Miss Paton said...

Hi Room 7,

I just love watching extreme makeover shows on TV and I am looking forward in celebrating the makeover of Glenbrae on Saturday March 6th. I will definitely be there to enjoy the fun and to see you all again.

Love from,

Miss Paton

Evelyn said...

Hi mrs boyer I like the picture that you put on the blog.