Friday, December 14, 2012

Farewell Mrs Boyer


On Tuesday the 11th of December 2012 there was a farewell assembly for Mrs Boyer. All of the classes participated in the assembly. There were 7 groups dedicating their creative dance or song to Mrs Boyer. Families came to the assembly to cheer for their child or children.

My favourite part was when Salelei was dancing with his group. Mrs Boyer was surprised to see her daughter Renee and her grand daughter Ember. After my group and I finished our performance I gave Mrs Boyer her present.


2 comments:

Miss Elia said...

Hi Chanel
You described Mrs Boyer's farewell assembly very clearly.
I thought Salelei's dancing was amazing and I was impressed with your group's item, too.

Plessius Family said...

Wow Chanel - I love the colourful words you have put on your poster, describing different aspects of Mrs Boyer's farewell assembly. It was a very vibrant assembly, which I am sure Mrs Boyer thoroughly enjoyed.
Happy holidays, to you and your fellow class mates,
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)