Sunday, June 10, 2012

Label Reading





Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.
Last week, Room 10 were lucky enough to go to Pak n Save  in Glen Innes to learn about reading labels on food packaging. Ainslie, from Food for Thought, was our guide. We searched for the healthiest options in various food categories such as breads, cereals, snacks and yoghurts. It was an interesting and enlightening learning experience. Pak n Save also gave our class a $60 voucher so we could choose food to create a healthy lunch at school. We are still deciding on our menu. We will post another video to show you our lunch.

2 comments:

Ainslie Ballinger said...

Room 10, thank you for inviting me into your classroom and school. I really enjoyed our trip to Pak N Save Glen Innes, there are some budding Nutritionists among you. I'm sure you will prepare a healthy and delicious lunch, hopefully I will join you!

Ainslie- Heart Foundation

Nunia said...

Wow Room 10 I love it there and it was so fun bye